Tektronix TDS3054B, 500MHz 5GS/s,3FFT,3TRG,3VID,3TMT,3AAM,3LIM,3SDI,3BTA
This TDS3054B passes all diagnostic testing including signal path compensation. It is literally the nicest used TDS3054B scope I have ever seen bar none! It says 73 power ups and I believe it on this unit. It has TDS3FFT, TDS3TRG, TDS3VID, TDS3GV, TDS3TMT, TDS3VID, TDS3AAM, TDS3LIM, TDS3SDI, TDS3GV and software version 3.41 installed and it is in immaculate condition both functionally and cosmetically. It comes with 1 P6139A 500Mhz probe. The photos above are the exact unit you receive.
The Tektronix TDS3054B is a 500Mhz 5 GS/s sampling rate 4 channel color Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope.
The Tektronix TDS3054B oscilloscope is a graph-displaying device – it draws a graph of an electrical signal. In most applications, the graph shows how signals change over time: the vertical (Y) axis represents voltage and the horizontal (X) axis represents time. The intensity or brightness of the display is sometimes called the Z axis.
The Tektronix TDS3054B oscilloscope's simple graph can tell you many things about a signal, such as: the time and voltage values of a signal, the frequency of an oscillating signal, the “moving parts” of a circuit represented by the signal, the frequency with which a particular portion of the signal is occurring relative to, other portions, whether or not a malfunctioning component is distorting the signal, how much of a signal is direct current (DC) or alternating current (AC) and how much of the signal is noise and whether the noise is changing with time.
The TDS3000B Series digital phosphor oscilloscopes pack the power of digital phosphor waveform acquisition technology, WaveAlert automatic anomaly detection, OpenChoice documentation and analysis solutions with e*Scope® web-based remote control, and five application-specific modules into a lightweight, battery-capable design.
- 500 MHz, 300 MHz, and 100 MHz Bandwidths
- Sample Rates up to 5 GS/s
- 2 or 4 Channels
- Full VGA Color LCD
- 25 Automatic Measurements
- 9-Bit Vertical Resolution
- FFT Standard
- Multi-language User Interface
- QuickMenu Graphical User Interface for Easy Operation
- WaveAlert Automatic Waveform Anomaly Detection
- OpenChoice Solutions Simplify Instrument Control, Documentation, and Analysis e*Scope Web-based Remote Control
- Built-in Ethernet port
- GPIB, RS232, VGA
- TDSPCS1 OpenChoice
- WaveStar Software
- Integration with Third-party Software
- Application Modules for Specialized Analysis
- Plug-in Printer for Portable Documentation of Results
- TekProbe Interface Supports Active, Differential, and Current Probes for Automatic Scaling and Units